Earth Invaders Arcade Earth Invaders Arcade

Looks OK, but Lacks Most Important Factor

You obviously put effort into this game, and it's presently fairly well, but it isn't fun. I wasn't engaged and I wasn't entertained. Your game didn't "grab" me and it lost my attention quickly. Lastly, the sound was terrible, I muted my computer pretty much immediately.

fjgamer responds:

Fair enough. I hope the next game suits you better.

Downhill Delivery Downhill Delivery

Nice

Although simple, that was a very enjoyable game. WouldPlayAgain/10

Pong V1.0 Pong V1.0

Not Bad

Not bad at all. However, I didn't really like the backgrounds myself, and the game will glitch if the ball hits the paddle directly in the side (I had the same problem when I published my flash Pong, it isn't hard to fix at all). It was fun.

The_mouse_game The_mouse_game

Not Bad

Not bad, but you can still cheat if you right click, then right click again. You only lose by left clicking. Nice work though =)

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Really?

Honestly? This is a decent flash tutorial; however, I can't get over the countless grammar mistakes (varibles... really?) and, "I could go into detail, but I think that you're too stupid."

Meh... I learned a few things though.

Closure. Closure.

Amazing

Great game, the only real problem I had with it is that the levels' difficulty didn't seem to increase at a steady rate (e.g. there would be an occasional difficult level, followed by several much easier levels).

Click Upon Dots Click Upon Dots

The sound...

Is still playing... I'm gonna have to reboot to make it go away...