Automatic Dude Automatic Dude

^__________^

Very realistic blubber simulation! I thought I was watching a live action thriller for at least 15 minutes! The only problem with this animation was it's script; I just think that a real person would have said something different.

Rucklo responds:

whatever you're having, i want it too :O

No Frame By Frame No Frame By Frame

Nice

Good job, but honestly, I didn't notice any real difference in graphical quality during the movie. Good luck with your tablet!

Oh, and by the way:
Are you the guy that asked for the fire igniting sound on the forum the other day?

fluffkomix responds:

thats mainly cuz i only used the tablet for the lip syncing halfway thru and the ripping up the paper part. everything you saw was pretty much my old graphics which i was too lazy to redo.

and yes. yes i was.

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

Amazing

The only problem that I had with your flash could have been solved simply by taking "awesome" out of the title. The name implies that it will be as fast paced as the other Awesomes. Nonetheless I enjoyed watching this!

Phobotech responds:

Duely noted! I've vowed, ever since the day I submitted this, that I'd never do another "Awesome-Parody" ever again. But I'm really glad you liked it! Thanks!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

...

I bookmarked the page, man... I BOOKMARKED THE PAGE!!! I would have gave humor 11 but it wouldn't let me so.... *checks to see if anyone is looking* Damn the point system!!!!!!!!

FF7: Cloud vs. Bomb FF7: Cloud vs. Bomb

Could use work but...

It wasn't bad at all for a first time... I gave a 5 in sound because I have no sound. Btw, the graphics should have been beefed up a little.